Friday, August 21, 2009

Exploration 9 This Part Last

Well, that was quite an experience. I enjoyed watching "The Machine is Us/ing Us" again, although I found that even at 10:30 in the morning it took half an hour to load a five minute video. I think it explained why I am having trouble with a wiki I am working on for a class I am taking. If it is HTML based, and it seems to be, the problem must be the formatting constraints; I fear the form has not been separated from the content! Not that I know what that really means, but I think it sounds pretty cool.

Throughout my Explorations I have learned some knew tricks and found some things I would like to keep up with. I liked the experience and appreciate the planning that came before it. Thank you, one and all!

Yours truly,
Esmirelda

1 comment:

Annapolis said...

I liked the machine is using thing too. There is a whole series of quick little films of this nature that explore and explain in just 5 minutes or less.
But the broadband issue continues...